Wednesday 8 May 2013

Artefact 1 & Artefact 2

Artefact 1: Playwrights and Practitioners Portfolio

After it was discovered that I had possible gaps of drama subject knowledge. I created a portfolio of key drama playwrights and practitioners. Using a subject audit given to me by Goldsmith's University. This is a tool that will inform myself and others of the knowledge of key texts of drama and seal over any gaps of knowledge.

Link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8B022EmZdBvcjk0d0NHdzNfWU0/edit?usp=sharing


Artefact 2: PGCE Video Guide

This is a step by step video of how an actor gets on a PGCE course. So many things have now changed within the application process. I know I could have done with this, but I found after so many Facebook messages about how it's done. As I had gathered knowledge about a potentially difficult and delicate process. I saw a value in making an informative video about it.




3 comments:

  1. Ahmet,

    What can I say? I think it is incredible that you have managed to create not one, but two artefacts!

    I have just viewed the video. It is incredibly useful and I am sure this will help future performers who wish to make the transition into teaching.

    Well done Ahmet, this is brilliant work.

    Best Wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ahmet,

    I agree with Jo, these artefacts are amazing, perfectly reflecting your learnings and your inquiry! You must be so pleased with all you have achieved.

    Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I hope they will be useful to others as much as it has been for me. Please feel free to pass them on to any practitioners you know that may need them.

    I'll check you both out now!

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete