Sunday 26 February 2012

TASK 2c - Reflective theory: A critical reflection on reflective practice.

Please find the link to my critical reflection attached...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16eh-4lYi6jUn2tVjyKsCDDsd2P0tCCGJ_52zGFVX97s/edit

By far the hardest task I had yet to face. I found the referencing particularly difficult, time consuming and felt that sometimes the quoting could get in the way of the flow of my writing. I also struggled with maintaining an academic tone throughout the piece and had to keep re-establishing my voice and alter the way I put myself across. I did enjoy using the electronic library however and liked reading up on the subject of reflective practice. I feel well pracitced and for when it comes to writing my assessed piece at the end of the module. I look forward to comments on this task...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ahmet,
    Really enjoyed meeting you at the campus session.Also I felt very engaged reading your critical reflection piece.You have beeen clear and concise about how you use reflection in your teaching and how now you see it in a new light after yoour extensive reading.It is now a place where you reflect and by reflective practices as you say" new ideas dwell ".Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pauline,

    It was great to meet you too, I'm interested in your blog as we seem have a similar background within the arts.

    Glad you enjoyed the piece of work, I spent ages on it. I found it difficult to get into the style of writing at first, but I hope that I have developed a more academic voice in my work - I have been to school for 15 years...

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete